Privacy Statement / Teho Filter Oy
The privacy statement can be found at the bottom of the website on each www.tehofilter.fi page.
Name: Teho Filter Oy
Business ID: 1960805-9
Address: Jussintie 5-7, FI-85410 SIEVI
Tel: +358 20 764 1610
Purpose of the register
What personal information we collect and why
Personal information is collected from users and visitors, such as name, email address and telephone number, as well as transaction-related data, such as ordering information and technical data. Personal information is comprised of both user-site interaction and technical processes such as contact forms, cookies, analytics, and third-party inserts.
The personal information we collect will be used
- To gather user experience and feedback.
- For customer authentication and access control.
- For delivering orders and maintaining and developing customer relationships for registered users.
- Recruitment (job applications sent with attachments).
Basis for data collection and processing
Customer data is collected and processed with the customer’s consent, or to enforce a contract with the customer. If you create an account in the online store, we will store the name, address, email address and phone number that will be used at checkout to fill in the fields for future orders. We will generally retain your information for as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collect and use the information and for as long as we are required by law to retain it. For example, we retain trade information for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses.
Data retention period
Personal information is retained for as long as it is needed to implement the agreement with the customer or to develop customer service. Job applications are retained during the recruitment process and relevant information on those recruited is transferred to the personnel register. Personal data will be kept for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which the data are used.
Regular sources of information
The register collects information about the person themselves. Data is also collected using the Google Analytics analytics tool.
Regular disclosures and transfers outside the EU or the European Economic Area
The information is not regularly disclosed outside the company. Some third-party service or software providers may store information outside the EU or the European Economic Area. We use the Paytrail payment service in the online store. When payments are processed, some of your information will be transferred to the Paytrail payment service. This information includes e.g. information needed to make or support a payment, such as total purchases and billing information.
Read about the privacy of the Paytrail payment service here.
We use the so-called cookie function. A cookie is a small text file that is sent to a user’s computer and stored there, which allows the webmaster to identify visitors who visit the site frequently, to make it easier for visitors to log in to the site and to compile aggregated information about the visitors. With this feedback, we are able to continually improve the content of our pages.
Cookies do not harm users’ computers or files. We use them so that we can provide our customers with information and services tailored to their individual needs. If the user visiting our website does not want us to receive the above information through cookies, most browsers allow you to disable the cookie function. This is usually done through browser settings. However, it is good to keep in mind that cookies may be necessary for the proper functioning of some of the pages and services we maintain.
Third-party tracking cookies
The data is transferred over an SSL-secured connection. Electronic data is protected by a firewall, usernames and passwords. Access to the data is restricted to those persons employed by the controller who need the data in the course of their duties. Really Simple SSL and Really Simple SSL add-ons do not process any personally identifiable information, so the GDPR does not apply to these plugins or usage of these plugins on your website.
Rights of the data subject
- The data subject has the right to check what information about him or her has been stored in the personal data register. A written request for inspection must be sent signed by e-mail to email@example.com. The right of inspection is free of charge up to once a year.
- The data subject has the right to request the correction or deletion of incorrect or outdated data or the transfer of data from one system to another. He also has the right to restrict or object to the processing of his data in accordance with Articles 18 and 21 of the EU Data Protection Regulation.
- The data subject has the right to withdraw his or her prior consent to the processing of data or to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority concerning matters relating to the processing of his or her personal data.
- The data subject also has the right to prohibit the use of his data for direct marketing purposes.