Face masks by Teho Filter Oy
Respiratory protective equipment and surgical mask
Face masks from Finland. Get acquainted with personal protective equipment and surgical masks manufactured by Teho Filter Oy. We manufacture all surgical masks in a clean state and without chemicals. The materials are of high quality and carefully selected. All our products have passed strict tests and we follow the given directives and regulations throughout the production process.
Product information (in Finnish):
Respiratory protective equipment (RPE) and civil masks
There are three main types of masks covering the nose and mouth:
- Civil masks include reusable cloth masks and disposable masks made of different materials. The purpose of civil masks is to reduce the spreading of droplets. Civil masks are common consumer goods. They cannot have a CE marking.
- Surgical masks are products intended to protect others, such as patients, and not their users. They are classified as medical devices. Surgical masks classified as medical devices must have a CE marking.
- Respiratory protective equipment is personal protective equipment. Its purpose is to protect the user of the product. Among others, respiratory protective equipment must have a CE marking and the four-digit identification number of the relevant notified body controlling their quality.
Masks have different purposes of use and are covered by different legislation.
Read more about face masks
- Requirements for respiratory protective equipment. The page opens in a new tab.
- Technical requirements of FFP standard respirators and surgical masks. The page opens in a new tab.
- Declaration of Conformity TFM06_2S surgical mask
- Declaration of Conformity TFM14 surgical mask
- Declaration of Conformity TFM07 Filtering Half Mask
- Declaration of Conformity TFM12 Teho Filter
Sales email: email@example.com
Center tel: 020 764 1610
Address: Jussintie 5-7, FI-85410 Sievi